SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lake Sailor
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Minnesota. Mid to upper 60's all week and decent breeze makes for a day off on Friday and all day sailing on Sunday.....

Obviously our days are numbered up here in the north but, you have to take what you are given. Haul out on the 19th probably.

Attachments

·
Fortuitous
338 Posts
In Minnesota. Mid to upper 60's all week and decent breeze makes for a day off on Friday and all day sailing on Sunday.....

Obviously our days are numbered up here in the north but, you have to take what you are given. Haul out on the 19th probably.
Rock on.

It's the same thing in Jersey...take what you can get this time of year. I've been out there the last couple weeks with the bay mostly to myself.

Eastern Daylight Time | Sailing Fortuitous

·
Remember you're a womble
2,328 Posts
Autumn has some nice sailing days, been very wet over this side, hopefully we'll have a good sailing winter.

·
Barquito
3,499 Posts
My small boatyard hauled it's last boat a few days ago. Some of the yard equipment needs to be winterized before we get seriously cold.

·
Chastened
4,862 Posts
Temps are going to be mid 60's and sunny here for the next few days. I'll get at least one more sail in.
Conditions are going to make a 10 degree drop starting Sunday, and appear set to remain there. So, from 60s/40s to 50s/30s, but still almost no rain and lots of sun.

The main obstacle is the short daylight hours.

·
HANUMAN
2,836 Posts
Covered the boat yesterday. Another trip to remove the last of the cushions and odd and ends. Boat is on the market so sadly this could have been the last sail. On the other hand, if I'm lucky, I'll be sailing a bigger boat in the spring.

Spicer's Brokerage Sales (Noank, CT)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts