SailNet Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a recent pull-out from my Downeaster 38, I have parts for a Farymann 2-Cylinder Diesel Engine --The Faryman S30M diesel engine. I have the entire engine in good running condition except for the starboard piston and rings. If you need specific parts (which I understand are currently unavailable), I have in good condition: the exhaust manifold, injector pump, lift pump, two heads with valves and rocker arm assembly, two injectors, starter, alternator, one cylinder assembly, two connecting rods, crankshaft, camshaft, oil filler assembly, fuel filter assembly, engine mounts, rocker arm covers, and the exhaust elbow (the exhaust elbow has been repaired and may need additional work --- all other items, including the exhaust manifold, are in good servicable condition). Plus, I have the original Farymann S30M Operating Manual and Parts List with diagrams. I am not a dealer or vendor, but will do my best to answer questions. I hope someone can keep their old Farymann running by using these parts. I can be reached at: 509 264-7474 or [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts