SailNet Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want To Get Away? FEMALE SAILBOAT OWNER DESIRED

I am a 59 year young male living here in Michigan but am ready to pull up stakes and see what is over the horizon. It seems that I am headed to the Cape Coral, Florida area in just a short time. Nothing is locked in and that could always change for the right person. I am looking to exchange physical/mental labor capabilities to a female sailboat owner that is looking for someone to travel with on new adventures. Perhaps your landlocked days are coming to an end but you desire help or assistance to get your sailboat to where you want it or on some other projects. I have 40 years knowledge and experience as a Certified Master Technician on the repair of GM cars and trucks. I have 15 years and more experience in home and marine wiring, plumbing and remodeling as a landlord/maintenance person and sailboat owner. I had a woodshop where I was able to manufacture home cabinetry and other household furnishings but have since shut the doors. I can service a lot of onboard computer and electronics equipment problems and do hardware/software removal and installations. I have 25+ years experience/knowledge in sailing the Great Lakes of the US and Canada in up to 40 foot sloop/cutter rigged vessels as a crew member and a solo sailor. I also have from Bow to Stern sailboat repair experience and knowledge. I completely rebuilt a 1975 Hunter sloop from bow to stern and from keel to the "Windex". I guess I was born with lots of mechanical abilities. Do I sound like a "first mate" that could help you towards your destination? I might just be the traveling companion that you are looking for. If you have an interest in talking, contact me through [email protected] and PLEASE make the subject line to "Over the Horizon" or I might not open it as there is so much spam and scam out there.

A thought to ponder.......... "You cannot cross the oceans until you develop the courage to leave the shore"

PS: If you want pictures ask. Send your if you desire to.

:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts