SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello buddies,
Glad to known u all!Wishing all of u are doing well.
Im the new face to u maybe,at the beginning it's will be cruel to me to see u guys' beautiful boat and I don't have one,but I do will have one.
Oh,forget to introduce myself:
Im Keven from China,as you guys known that we are the developing country,not like u guys can easily buy a dreaming boat. [ad deleted] (Pls don't worry that I will become a spammer,that's not my style,if there is anyone who want to known about the [deleted],I'd like to share more with you!).
I want to known more about the cruiser/boats,Im dreaming to have one.Do anyone here attend in the Volvo opens?
Share the dream,light the passion!:):):D:p:)
Do it guys
Regards

skype-kevenbenz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Keven, and welcome. If you're looking for info on sailboats, you're definitely at the right place. Some more details on your dream boat would be helpful. What kind of boat are you looking for? How many people are going to sail on it? That will help you narrow down what kind of boat you need.

- John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Keven, and welcome. If you're looking for info on sailboats, you're definitely at the right place. Some more details on your dream boat would be helpful. What kind of boat are you looking for? How many people are going to sail on it? That will help you narrow down what kind of boat you need.

- John
Hello John,
Thanks for ur replies,up to now,I haven't get ready to buy a boat,it's too expensive for me,but Im dreaming of it,when I see the volvo boat race,it's light my passions.
BTW,Im dealing with the [deleted] business,if u or ur friends who need the green power for their lovely boat,I can do the favor for u.
Regards
Keven--kevenbj-hotmail.com

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
OK I'll bite.
I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

What are the characteristics of your battery and where can I buy them here in Connecticut?
The way I understand it they pack somewhat less energy that regular Lithium batteries but last longer.

I have one of these: Booster Pac Brand 12V Portable 900 Peak Amp Battery Booster Jumper ES2500 on eBay!

That I use all the time but it is heavy.
If you know of someone who makes something similar but lighter I would love to have it for a boat emergency battery.

If you post the answers in this thread it may be shut down as advertising is not allowed. You can message me the answers privately once you have enough posts.

If you post a few items in the song or joke threads you can get enough posts to be able to message me.

If I find that what you have might be of interested to the community I can post about what I found out as I've been here long enough and hopefully enough forum members know me personally because of various sailing trips and meetups we have done.

I'm sure you can understand how folks here have to be pretty intolerant of spam otherwise within a couple weeks that is all we would see.

The best idea ever would be for your company to take out a paid add on this site to help support it.
But if you don't have the authority to do that just send me your information privately.
I would love to see it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spam!!!! Kill it!!! Although, thanks for pointing out that I have lovely boat, Keven.
kick me out or not,just up to you.I don't want to explain any more.
But as a gentleman,pls don't define something with the shallow views!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK I'll bite.
I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

What are the characteristics of your battery and where can I buy them here in Connecticut?
The way I understand it they pack somewhat less energy that regular Lithium batteries but last longer.

That I use all the time but it is heavy.
If you know of someone who makes something similar but lighter I would love to have it for a boat emergency battery.

If you post the answers in this thread it may be shut down as advertising is not allowed. You can message me the answers privately once you have enough posts.

If you post a few items in the song or joke threads you can get enough posts to be able to message me.

If I find that what you have might be of interested to the community I can post about what I found out as I've been here long enough and hopefully enough forum members know me personally because of various sailing trips and meetups we have done.

I'm sure you can understand how folks here have to be pretty intolerant of spam otherwise within a couple weeks that is all we would see.

The best idea ever would be for your company to take out a paid add on this site to help support it.
But if you don't have the authority to do that just send me your information privately.
I would love to see it.
thank you David,Im disappointed of those "gentlemen",thanks again,I will reply u later,now I didn't read ur message carefully,don't known if they locked me up~~

1 - 8 of 8 Posts