SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I'm still curious about the racer-cruiser issue. Is there some reason that I should avoid them if I'm not interested in racing?

Thanks
The C&C 110 is a racer/cruiser so it has a more powerful sailplan than a typical cruiser or "performance cruiser", so it can be more of a handful to sail short handed. Cockpit ergonomics are more geared to racing, with the traveller in the cockpit etc. By all accounts they are very nice to sail.

They are well made boats, and tend to be higher priced than the typical production boats. They have decent interiors but they don't have as much interior space as more cruising oriented boats in that era and size range.

I don't know what C&C 110s are going for these days, but that price seems a bit high. I am sure it is negotiable, and if you like the look of it you should check it out. At the same time you should look at what other boats you can get for the same price.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Funny, the link to the ad now says "posting flagged for removal". I wonder what is going on there?

Assuming the ad was legit he is asking way too much for the boat. On Yachtworld they range fom 90k to 120k, and one of the 120k boats is in Vancouver, where it is a sellers market.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts