SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1969 23' Coronado
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody will probably read this and laugh but I finally got my "first" sailboat at 37.
Only 23' and older than me by 14 years but beautiful nonetheless. Outboard runs, windows leak a little, i am pretty sure i will be replacing and sealing all the rails and lifelines.
The boat is a 1969 23' Coronado, I do plan to get very creative with the renovations and would be more than happy to share the journey with pictures along the way if anyone cares to follow along. Would love to hear from you all!

·
Picnic Sailor
Moody 425
2,169 Posts
Congratulations - The best sailboat is always the one which suits your purposes and brings you joy. Would love to see how your refit progresses.

We will definitely need to see some pictures please!

·
Registered
Island Packet 32
16 Posts
Congratulations! Please post some pictures :) We bought her first sailboat a very long time ago and it was a First 22. My 2 kids littery grew with her and each weekend and vacation we were out sailing and exploring! I wish you the same unforgettable moments!

·
Registered
23,856 Posts
Congratulation. Sail her bottom paint off!! Especially before you get creative with renovations. (of course, safety items first, just don't ground yourself with others)

·
Registered
23,856 Posts
Keep us posted! Be safe and get out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts