SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a single hander live-aboard on a 38'' cutter, I have always found it difficult to firstly find the right ''contact'' medium and secondly find out enough about a lady before committing to setting sail together. Any suggestions? on how a nice English Gentleman can meet new lady friend simply to share sailing the Abaco islands??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Your message is dated Jan-don''t know if you''ve been successful in your quest or even if you still read this message board. I don''t often. I am interested in sailing & love the Bahamas, unfortunately, I also must work during the school year (about to begin again). I also like to plan ahead. Are you interested in company possibly during Christmas holiday, spring break, or in the summer? I''m ASA certified level 3 (know just enough to make me dangerous) also spent a few weeks in southern England a couple of years ago and am partial to English gentlmen. Some qualifications, huh? You can contact me at [email protected] if you are still out there and interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts