SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Fly Into Marsh Harbor

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  MI248 
I've only flown in there once and it was Bahamas Air from Miami (through Nassau)if I remember right.

But, there are a ton of charter flights as mentioned previously and some of them are not too much worse. "Yellow Taxi" is one if I remember right.

My favorite Bahama airline is Watermakers Air, but they don't fly to Marsh Harbor.

Just remember that everyone is on island time when setting up connecting flights. I can remember my Bahamas Air flight showing up two hours late at MH one time. We made the connecting flight in Nassau, but we were OJ Simpsoning it through the airport.

Understand..concern is getting to Florida in time to make connection to final destination in the States.
Exactly, it doesn't really matter where the connection is, if your first leg flight arrives after the second leg flight has taken off.

I've flown back and forth from the Bahamas to the states so many times, I've lost count (I've worked there and played there). Just remember. Island time. Everything runs on it there. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.