SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried out those canned meats from Werlingandsons? (www.werlingandsons.com) I''m looking for something tasty and semi-healthy that will store well. They say these will stay for up to two years. Just curious if anyone knows about them or any other long-lasting foods that don''t need refrigeration and don''t taste like cardboard.

Thanks,
Shar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just hearing about pressure cooking. Heard "Pressure Cooking for Everyone" by Rich Rodgers & Arlene Ward was pretty good so I''ll try it out. Any ideas on a good pressure cooker?

thanks,
Shar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eric -
Thanks for all the info. I''m dreaming of an extended cruise. I too live vicariously through magazines. I don''t own a boat yet, just renting on the weekends. Hoping to buy something after Christmas. I sail with friends in Marina Del Rey on a Newport 30. Hoping to accomplish a two year plan to leave the shores behind and head for the Caribbean. I''m trying to gather as much information as possible now and try out different things on short-term trips.

Thanks again, everyone, for all the tips!

Shar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.