SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys...Guys....

I am sooo sorry..I forgot to tell you Fred has his first REAL COMPETITION RACE today and tomorrow..

BOA SORTE FREDERICO....

Later more news...OK? They are returning in one hour.

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Good luck fred... go get 'em.. :)

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

1st race was pretty bad..He missed the start and finished towards the end, (they started with the 420's because the first race started really late in the day)...

He gets all confused and tottally misses the start, only to realize they had already began while he was trying to come to windward..silly boy..

The second race was much better, and finished quite well..apparentely, with only 2 of 6 races (count the best 5), he seems to be 12th overall...at the end of the day.

Man..pretty good for the first time in the real racing league, where no more team points count...

Parabens Frederico..Papa.

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Good recovery Fred... :) Now just keep up the good work for the next four races. :)

·
Siren 17
1,984 Posts
Keep it up, Fred. We're rooting for you.

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
How'd Fred do??? We need an update on his progress GUU...

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
The results from Fred's first race in the big league was not that special, but considering it's his first race, he did pretty well. I think. yep..YES HE DID!!! BOA FREDERICO..

See the results bellow, as obviously I am not providing the link to protect kids privacy. (we never know).

Of his sailing group, (the new arrivals to the B competition series) he was the 1st, so all is normal.

Conditions were very light winds (and we all know he doesn't like light winds), so he gets behind again.

Fred did 31st out of 46, his sail number is 2320, I marked in yellow.

How to read the table bellow, we have the general position first, then sail number, then name, then club, then race 1, race 2, race 3, race 4, then total of all races added, then disregard the worse race, then final score.

Thank you guys

1 - 20 of 33 Posts