SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, sorry about the power boat lingo on sailnet. My wife and I are competent capable crew, we've crewed on sailing vessels mainly Island Packet from the Bahamas, Keys, west coast of Fla, and in between for about a month at a time about once a year. Husband (Bob) has experience on "six pack" and 100' fishing boats. Looking for Captains in need of crew for day sails or a bit longer out of Fort Myers or surrounding areas. We're extremely normal folks 36 and 33, with good sense, respect for others, especially the Captain. Non smokers, can take direction, good with navigation; we can sense when something "isn't quite right". Able to stand long hours on watch in deterorating conditions (10' seas from Islamordada to West End, Grand Bahama with no autopilot. Mainly looking for someone that may need help with piloting, navigation, or basically managing the boat while at sea in the South West Florida area or surronding areas. Not looking for pay, but to get back out on the water and enjoy life with likeminded others. Please email us at [email protected] Have a great day!

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
SirGrunt—

Might want to edit your post so that your e-mail address isn't in machine readable form, unless you like spam. :) Also, recommend you read the POST in my signature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts