SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for suggestions on how to get more pressure out of this faucet. I've taken it apart as best I can to soak, de-lime and clean but it's still weak. Can parts be obtained for this faucet? My wife likes it so we'd really like to salvage it and make it useful.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Reaction score
I have weak flow from my galley Grohe, probably a Ladylux 1 (discontinued). Possibly due to the one-way valve spring at the base of the pull-out nozzle being too strong for the water pressure. If you really want more flow, you might drill out the valve – and then in future avoid dropping the nozzle in sink water.

A distributor suggested parts might be available through Grohe at 1-888-644-7643 (I haven’t tried this).

By the way, I get sufficient water with a foot pump via a Nature Pure filter (same as Seagull IV).

Drifter
PSC 32 PH #15

·
Registered
725 Posts
Reaction score
are you sure it is the valve? any way to disconnect the faucet and check the flow out of the supply lines? Clog, kinked line of pump outlet. just a thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.