SailNet Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a thread where members can post either unusual, favorite or exotic locations that they've checked into SailNet from. Preferably with pictures and sailing-related.

Here's where I logged in from yesterday, the bar at Calmos Café in Grand Case, St. Martin. Zanshin can be seen as a golden smudge in the distance.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Stumble = win.

Of course, I'm on my 40' yacht right now drinking a fine scotch - so it's all good.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Here's a thread where members can post either unusual, favorite or exotic locations that they've checked into SailNet from. Preferably with pictures and sailing-related.

Here's where I logged in from yesterday, the bar at Calmos Café in Grand Case, St. Martin. Zanshin can be seen as a golden smudge in the distance.
Thought we saw Zanshin at anchor flying out of St. Martin for Gustavia in December, right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first post ever on here but I check this forum all the time from so many places. We bought our first sailboat this summer. My gift from my husband for our 10th anniversary. I am gathering all the information I can because we want to live aboard one day. Blended family but our last son - yes-all boys- is a 9th grader. I am getting very antsy. We have lots to learn so I love reading all the information that you guys provide. I have no clue hoe to post a pic but will try.

Cathy

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Cathy, in order to post a photo, you must first upload it to an online storage area such as photobucket.com. Once the photo is stored at that location, it's just a matter of clicking the photo icon on the top of the message toolbar and inserting the location of the photo. When you click the photo icon a small box will open, which is where you place the website address of the photo. This only takes a few seconds to do. Here's an example.

Gary :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts