SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I realize this is an old posting but I just purchased the 15 and wondering if there is another forum? Also would like to know if anyone has found a source for parts such as a scupper plug or details on rigging the Flasher (spinnaker). Any feedback would be appreciated.
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
I realize this is an old posting but wondering if you had found a good source for parts, etc. I just purchased a 15 in excellent shape but not sure what the future holds. Also, not sure where to attach a topping lift on the mast as this boat does not have one installed. Any help would be appreciated. (also not sure how to post for all to see)
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also have recently purchased a Galilee. Looking for a source of parts if needed. Also, I need to install a topping lift to keep the boom from having rest in the hull but don' see anywhere to attach at the top of the mast. (not sure how to post this to the group).
Hopefully you can help.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently purchased a Galilee as well and was wondering if there are any sources for parts and accessories. Also, I need to create a place on the mast to connect a topping lift for the boom. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am also sailing a Galilee. I have a question regarding a huge amount of water coming out of the stern plug. It has been in a slip all summer. Not sure where the water is coming from as it appears to be clean, fresh water. You could hear the water sloshing around in the hull when moving the trailer up and down. Hopefully someone has a answer. Not sure if they used some water as ballast. Would appreciate any help.
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the thread. I am considering a boom kicker as well. Have you decided which to use and what manufacturer. I am not clear on your other posts. Regarding water drainage, I have an access port below the access to the cooler. Is this the one you say should be opened to faciliate draining? I have epoxied the bottom of the dagger board as I thought that might be a source of leaks as it had rough edges along the very bottom.
I look forward to hearing from you and staying in touch as there are not many Galilee's out there.
Thanks again,
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.