SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for crew for daysail and possible trips on Newport 30. Experience welcomed but not necessary. I''m mid 60''s non smoker and a bit of a grouch ( my wife says). Not into racing.

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello from Austin,

I saw your post at SailNet.com and thought I''d give you a shout.

I''m 39 years young and recently divorced. Seems that my ex-wife just wasn''t into the sailing life and we parted company.

My sailing experience includes U.S. Sailing certifications in Basic Keelboat and Basic Cruising. Training was accomplished in J-24''s on the San Francisco Bay. Chartered a 47'' Jeanneau for ten days in the BVI. My new girlfriend has a Sunfish that we sail at every opportunity, and a buddy of mine takes me out on his Force 5.

I get alone well with folks who are older than me (you mentioned that you were 60). Would be pleased to come along for a ride, help ya with maintenance or take a turn at the wheel.

Pete

PS: Will bring beer, wine, coffee, food or whatever your favorite poison might be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
captvic,
I sent message yesterday but not sure it went to you so am resending. I live in Houston, keep a boat at Watergate Marina on Clear Lake and have some sailing experience. Would like to join you or you join me for day sails and possible cruise. I am age 64 but fit. I am in SE Asia now but will return to Houston by mid-July.

Ed

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi I just finished my ASA 101-105 and looking for some sea time before I bring my boat over from Florida. I live in Corpus and willing to drive up for a couple of days trip or two... Just let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts