SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. I have got 2 stuffs: garmin 2006C and AIS comar SLR 200. Who can know is it possible that these two devices work together? I'm a newbie in marine Electronics. If someone share his/her knowledge how make them work properly I appreciate very much! Thanks a lot in advance.

Отправлено с моего POT-LX1 через Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I have a 3206 that a tech paired to an AIS sold by West Marine around 2010. Worked both on transmit and receive but did not have the ability to add alerts. Believe that would've taken working through a PC. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to electronics, uninstalled during a refit, lost the wiring diagram that I made so haven't gotten around to see if I could get it working again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 3206 that a tech paired to an AIS sold by West Marine around 2010. Worked both on transmit and receive but did not have the ability to add alerts. Believe that would've taken working through a PC. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to electronics, uninstalled during a refit, lost the wiring diagram that I made so haven't gotten around to see if I could get it working again.
Thanks...
What kind of transmit are you using?

Отправлено с моего POT-LX1 через Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Code:
Thanks...
What kind of transmit are you using?

Отправлено с моего POT-LX1 через Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Pulled the AIS a number of years ago when I started the interior rehab so my memory is more than a bit hazy. The AIS unit has an included VHF transmitter hooked to an antenna on the stern pulpit as far as I remember.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts