SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
Reaction score
I read the thread on Patterson's book and saw someone else I'd like to PM, a published author who might have some suggestions on getting the research, etc. But I have to get to 10 posts before I can PM anyone. You guys are great. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate the insights you're sharing.

Unfortunately, I'm land-locked and my meager resources don't allow me to follow painkiller's advice and try it for myself. ;)
Heh heh. Sorry, Lubber. Didn't know you were legit. I once tried to help somebody who "hypothetically needs to hypothetically transport 2 tons of hypothetical something across a hypothetical international border using some kind of hypothetical vehicle/vessel" because they were "writing a novel". And if I ever show my face in Tijuana again... :)

· Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
Reaction score
Guys, I just had an awesome idea. Let's write a book in which a petty criminal, in way over his head, attempts to smuggle about 2 tons of cargo one-quarter of the way around the world. I bet we could get it done quicker than Lubber and scoop him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.