SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Glad I missed this

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RealityCheck 
#1 ·
Taken while passing through Woods Hole, MA yesterday. This storm was to the south and appeared to be moving east quickly.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
What you really missed was a fresh water washdown for your boat.
Put the Girl friend out there in her bikini to scrubbing the boat with soapy water and let the rail rinse it off.

#3 ·
Boasun,

I like the way you think. While cruising through the Bahamas for a couple of months. We had a nice long shower pass over us while anchored. All the other boats had not one soul to be seen. I broke out the scrub brush, and cleaned Imagine thoroughly. Soon I noticed folks peeking out at me. I was wondering....do they think I am nuts?.......i2f

#4 ·
LOL, yea... I typically attempt to get under one like that if no lightning is going on. Great opportunity for a fresh water bath/ shower on deck for the full crew. We look at this as play time it feels so good. :D

It also is a great time to top off the water tanks.

But this is after several days of salt water bathing and fresh water rinse offs if sufficient water is available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.