·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Homeland Security oversees movie theft?!? Well that's money well spent :confused:
I wondered about that too. The one that really bothers me is "Bob Hope", the "movie association" (MPAA) guy, pretending to be a federal officer. Down here in Florida, impersonating law enforcement officers will get you jail time. As far as I know, the MPAA has zero standing as a law enforcement agency at any level. It's a trade association for some of the big-name studios.

MPAA & ICE Confirm They Interrogated A Guy For Wearing Google Glass During A Movie | Techdirt

·
Registered
393 Posts
It's ok, they are here to protect us. :eek:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
MPAA & FBI overstepping their authority again. Not a big surprise... but I won't be too surprised when this thread makes the inevitable move to Off-Topic. :)

When (if) it winds up there, I'll add my commentary. You never know, someone might bring it back to sailing (perhaps he also watched "All is Lost" whilst wearing them :p ).

·
Sea Sprite 23 #110 (20)
3,217 Posts
of course they will, could be a bomb in your car. Never know until they tow it away and do a controlled explosion on it to find out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.