1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Whitewater to Seawater
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
4,238 Posts
Cool. I have detailed google maps in the same part of Florida, Tampa to Key Largo. I have included , public washrooms, boat launches, spoil islands with useable beaching sights, primitive camp grounds, west marines, inside and outside routes, small craft channels not marked on charts. Very useful. I have done similar for the 1000 Islands area

·
Whitewater to Seawater
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. I have detailed google maps in the same part of Florida, Tampa to Key Largo. I have included , public washrooms, boat launches, spoil islands with useable beaching sights, primitive camp grounds, west marines, inside and outside routes, small craft channels not marked on charts. Very useful. I have done similar for the 1000 Islands area
Great. Is that you who made all the Florida entries on my map? We are planning a trip down there in November or December. I'll reach out for info :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Link seems to be not working for me? Also, would you consider integrating the map into Bing Maps or Waze? Google Maps can be misleading especially after you return from abroad - it causes a lot of technical problems. I started to use Waze after I got lost in Athens while searching for my brother's new property in Greece through Google Maps. It was supposed to be a surprise but in the end he had to pick me up lol.

·
Whitewater to Seawater
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Link works on my end, not sure what the problem is. I don't use Bing Maps or Waze but sure, why not? What do I have to do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts