SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Got my first boat

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  CatMan22 
#1 · (Edited)
Been a member for a couple years on here now and finally got a decent sized sailboat. Me and my dad wend halfsies. A 1981 Rob Legg, RL24. Came with a rebuilt 4hp Mercury motor. Got it for $900, he was asking $1200. Been on the site for a few years now, always enjoyed sailing on the small sunfishes, happy to have a much larger boat now.

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats... on the boat and on the end of lurking!:)

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yeah Ill have to check which version it is. So when I am clicking to insert an image it is telling me I need to insert a URL. I'm not clicking on insert link but Insert Image. Is this a bug or is there no way to upload photos in the original post or comments?

#6 ·
You're best off to join a site like Photobucket.com... it's free. Upload your image to the site and then copy and paste the IMG code into your post. The picture will show up direct. Be sure to use that link option or all you'll do is add a link that we need to click on.

Reactions: wallster
#11 ·
Gotta love the 80's era fabrics! Just re-covered all of our cushions. Congrats on the boat!

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.