SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My family and I are getting ready to move from the mountains of Colorado to Camano Island WA in January. In preparation for a change of recreation, I have already purchased a 13' dingy sloop and trailer from someone in Anacortes. I have seriously sailed only once before, and I figure this will be an inexpensive way for me to learn while I'm still very dangerous. This boat, with HID # FSEK00570476, was manufactured in 1976 by Freedom Seaker Pontoons. Does anyone have any information on this company or the boats that it once produced? Just curious, as I think I got a good deal on the boat in any case.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Welcome to the area, altho right now, it probably looks more like Colorado!

There are a few places close to you that offer lessons, look north to Anacortes for probably the closest place, Everett to the south.

Welcome to the crazy world of Sail net too!

Marty

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Will,

Welcome to Sailnet, and good luck with your relocation and reintroduction to sailing!

P.S. No doubt it was unintentional, but you seem to have created two different sign-on names. Sailnet forum rules permit only one sign-on name per member. Please let me know which name you would like to use so that I can suspend the other account. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts