SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Jacksonville, Florida ! I am a new owner of a '91 Wellington 47 sailboat and currently fixing her up to sail out the recession - having left behind NYC last month. We are on day 43 of doing repairs (!) but getting there very gradually. Would be interested to hear from sailors that are heading south to the Florida Keys, Carribean as of mid to late March - and any sailors that are interested to head across the Atlantic to Europe in June '09.

Cheers from Lucky Escape !

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I am just down the river in Green Cove Springs. We came from St. Maarten to Florida on Imagine. Drop me a line if you have some questions in particular.

Also we are having a Spring Fling BBQ in GCSs the last weekend of April......i2f

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Julia,

I haven't a Wellington boat. I just saw you are within a few miles of us, and stopped by to say hello, and give the invite to the Spring Fling. This is Imagine, 46ft Simpson cat.........i2f

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Ah yes ! And thank you for the invite Imagine. I think we will be in the area for a bit (as our repairs are taking a little longer than expected !) but are hoping to head to the Keys late March....And, I think we are going to head to Green Cove Springs as soon as we can get Lucky Escape out to sail....

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I am on pier 2 across from the 2 cruise ships. You can't miss Imagine that's for sure. Drop me a note when you head to GCSs, and I will look for you. The grill is usually working on Sat & Sun eves:D ......i2f

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.