SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been kicking around Sailnet on and off for some time, though more off for the last decade. I was a lot more active around 2000 or so but my old account I think became...inactive so I had to re-register. So I'm not an SN newbie per se...and I see a lot of familiar names from other places and more than a few of you know me from SA.

I am actively cruising with my family on our Hallberg-Rassy 53, Evenstar. Currently we're in Panama sorting out some last minute repairs, provisioning and paperwork before we strike West for the Galapagos then on to French Polynesia. We are hoping this happens within the next week...

We moved on board in July of 2012 when we left Rhode Island. We spent the summer in the U.S. and sailed to the BVI's with the Salty Dawg Rally that November. The next year we spent sailing around the Caribbean, coming over to Panama in the fall where we went through the canal in early December.

That's the short version anyway; I came to sailing later in life (in my 30's) and at 47 still have a lot to learn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts