SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just joined though been following the forum for around ten years. Been sailing on others' boats and am now (with a boat partner) engaged in a several months' long endeavor in searching for and purchasing our own vessel. Many thanks for allowing me to come aboard. The depth and breadth of the knowledge, information and insights here is astounding. Many thanks.

·
Administrator
7,540 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Administrator
Farr 11.6 (Farr 38)
9,568 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Annapolitan.
Jeff

·
Administrator
7,540 Posts

·
Administrator
Farr 11.6 (Farr 38)
9,568 Posts
Yes, if you are visiting the hardware store every weekend, then you are upstairs from my office. I end up working on a lot of weekends so please feel free to stop in and say, 'Hello' if you see the lights on.

I also work at West Marine on Friday evenings, except that I am on leave until I can get the Covid vaccine.

Jeff

·
Registered
23,445 Posts
Checks Google Earth.....
It's a lost island of sailors, where legend has it there was once an enormous sailboat show, drawing crowds from throughout the land. Travelers consumed ritualistic painkillers, then bought all sorts of merchandise they didn't realize they needed. The remorse soon faded and they all returned annually, until a great pandemic wiped it out.

Welcome to the OP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts