SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curios but I posted a reply on Other Destinations some 6 weeks ago. Whenever I scan down the list there it is - "Posted 2 weeks ago".

And no sign that the person who asked the original question has ever taken the time to read it.

I believe I may be the only one who can see this thread? :p

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
I wonder if the Destinations section needs an over haul. It does seem overly USentric that's for sure.

17 topics of which all but three are mainland American and of the three one is Caribbean , one is Electronics (wtf ???) and the last covers everywhere else.

For those of us who inhabit the far off and insignificant land of 'EverywhereElse' that seems a tadge limited.

I know I rarely look at Destinations here yet on other boards it is one of the first places I go to. Only Mass Bay, Chesapeake Bay and to some extent Pacific North West have a reasonable number of threads. Perhaps we should chop the US down to size :eek:, combine all the Great Lakes into one , Nth West Coast, South West Coast, The Gulf, South East Coast and PNW. Then what about Europe, SE Asia, Oceania and others.

Anyone have any thoughts on the matter ?

Oh yes....and what is it about Massachusetts and Chesapeakes Bays anyway ?

·
Siren 17
1,984 Posts
Man, your not going to be satisfied till will know how to sail upside down are you? :)

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts