SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Don't always believe your chart plotter. Morning after a front came thru i rounded a corner in the ICW to see a sea of red and green bouys. It looked like someone had tossed a box of red and green Christmas ornaments out on the water. All mixed up. I chocked that up to the hairy night before thinking the storm had broke some of the markers loss, so I depended on the chart plotter. Plotter indicated channel was to port, off I went only to run aground on an ebbing tide. The bottom was sand, I could see it clearly as the boat leaned over. No problem, its lunch time anyway and we aren't going anywhere for the next 4 to 5 hours. Beware of Lockwoods Folly Inlet on the ICW.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
You would think the boat could be spotted by following the oil/fuel slick back up river.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
That's interesting... the Censors accept the word "bitching" but not the word "*"...
Guess Al Gorythm doesn't like female dogs... LOL
Probably whole bunch of words Al doesn't like. Maybe I'll start a thread titled "Words Al won't allow"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.