SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

This summer, I decided to take a sailing class and now I'm pretty much hooked and am looking for a boat for myself.

My neighbor has had this laser2 in his driveway for as long as I can remember and I asked if he was trying to sell it recently. I am really interested in the boat, but I am not quite sure what I am doing and how much I should pay. It is a 1987 Laser2 with a trailer.

If I could get some help that would be much appreciated!

-Cory

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your response. My sailing experience has been on larger boats such as the Cal22.. I don't have any experience sailing a Lasor or for that matter any dinghies. I know every boat has different uses. But would this boat be hard for me to sail without any prior experience with dinghies? Also, With a boat like this, would I be able to relax while I sail as well as get some speed going. I have never done any racing before but I do like getting some speed on the water. I just want to make sure this would be the right boat for me.

Thanks,
-Cory

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.