SailNet Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wombet and I will be out on the water when the time comes so to each and every one of you our best wishes for 2014.

Thanks for hanging around the place and thanks for all your contributions.

If nothing else may this coming year see all of us getting in more sailing than last.

Salute

·
19,485 Posts
We too will be aboard for the New Years beginning... Best wishes to all for what 2014 will bring.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
All the best in the New Year to all.

·
Administrator
5,924 Posts
2013 was an interesting year in the forum. I don't expect any less in 2014.

This year John and I met some SailNetters for the first time in restaurants and on boats but still didn't top the time in 2011 when I asked him: "You want to go with me to a parking lot behind a warehouse in Landover, MD to meet a guy I've been talking to online?"

At the end of the day he always asks "Any interesting SailNet stories?" and I always have something to tell him so thanks for all the stories, links, tips, and experiences that I can share.

Thanks also to the new owners and their IT team for making the transition across the border almost seamless. Orville the copter cat will always be high on my Best of 2013 list. :)

John and I hope all of you have a safe New Year's Eve and that the coming year is good to you and those close to you.

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Dang it, I have some 6+ hrs yet too!.....probably one of the last 5 hrs of the world to get to celebrate! Seen pics from Oz for some 12 hrs already, sheesh, why do them wombats down under get to celebrate first?!?!?!?!?!? dang bums.........smelly varmits too!

Marty

·
Tundra Down
1,290 Posts
Have a safe and happy new year, all. Come visit us in Maine if you don't already live here. Wait until June! It is -8 degrees on the first day of 2014 in Seal Harbor. The sea smoke is beautiful.

Down

1 - 15 of 15 Posts