SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the pointy end is the bow
6,265 Posts
Was there much water in the tanks? How long would fuel sit in your tanks? I'm just curious what your ideas are on what lead to this in the first place.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
i think we have a spammer here
searching for various complete sentences on google shows they posted this same thing at CF and boatloco

edit northeneyes we have a complete disclosure requirement here, if you are connected besides being a customer you might want to declare it now.

also you say you use the algee x which they sell right on their front page

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Notice how many times he mention the web site and linked it. Do these people all think we can't see though the BS.
Well I thought maybe I was map challenged and couldn't figure out how a west coast company was servicing an east coast boater.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
bubb one of the reasons the spammer talk about then link their stuff is the way google searches works.

in this case you search for diesel or sludge or other key words google will assoc the words with the link. the more this pages gets read by people with google anylitics ( i spell badly ) the farther up their link will be on a google search

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Free if you want to see someone who is map or chart challenged that would be me. I think I have said on Sailnet before. The chart table on my boat faces the stern. I can't use it. I have to bring my charts up to cockpit and align them with the bow of the boat before I can do any route planing. I know it sounds crazy but thats the way my mind works.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
freesail and bubb he deleted his post you guys might want to delete his site out of your post

northerneye you did not need to delete it just be honest about who you are, normally ( at least i believe ) you are given one post to say who what you are then after that your not.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
I don't see where I mentioned the site by name, if I have drop me a pm and I'll gladly remove it. All in all, no matter how we got here, we did manage to get the spam removed.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I don't see where I mentioned the site by name, if I have drop me a pm and I'll gladly remove it. All in all, no matter how we got here, we did manage to get the spam removed.
your right i am not a mod either, but its fun to bust em

i just thought the mods normally removed the links but left the post. i guess if thats how they want it the will do it.

stepping aside and taking off my paper mod hat ( homemade )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts