SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's a MKII and needs a torque tube. How do I get a part like that? Direct from Harken or do retailers stock parts for older units like that?
Thanks,
Mike

· I'd rather be sailing
1,901 Posts
Reaction score
For the torque tube go direct with Harken... Call 262-691-3320 - they have a couple of GREAT furler guys who will walk you through exactly what you need and get you the part quickly. It's a great company to deal with.

· Registered
162 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the torque tube go direct with Harken... Call 262-691-3320 - they have a couple of GREAT furler guys who will walk you through exactly what you need and get you the part quickly. It's a great company to deal with.
Thanks for the tip. I'm going over again this weekend and I'll get the model information. I should get pics for the detail too. The digital cameras these days are amazing. Take a hi res pic and zoom in and it's like you're looking into a microscope.
Mike

· 1975 Newport 28
1986 Hunter 31
612 Posts
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it just struck me that "harken furler" sounds like something the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show might have said.

Carry on.

Again, my apologies.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.