SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the right woman to join me this winter cruising the Bahamas on my Gemini 105 catamaran. I'll be leaving SE FL around New Year's and returning Mid-April and ideally would like someone to join me for the entire trip but will entertain other arrangements. You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure, humor and joie de vivre is essential. Private accommodations are available at onset.

·
Leap! The net will appear
234 Posts
You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Private accommodations are available at onset.
Captain Stevie,

What, her own bunk only at onset?

So, if she's only sparingly bright...but hot and active...that's all good?
:laugher

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Sailchick-

Don't encourage him... some people just don't have a clue... posting a "looking for female companion" thread is tacky as a first post at best... saying things like

"You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure, humor and joie de vivre is essential. "
Just make it all the more obvious...

Besides, why would any one who is "reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active" want to get stuck on a boat with a complete stranger, who may or may not be a psycho, for the better part of THREE MONTHS...

The thing that clinches it as really tacky IMHO is:

Private accommodations are available at onset.
What, he's not expecting her to have/want private accommodations for the entire three months.???

·
1,000 Posts
I'm looking for the right woman to join me this winter cruising the Bahamas on my Gemini 105 catamaran. I'll be leaving SE FL around New Year's and returning Mid-April and ideally would like someone to join me for the entire trip but will entertain other arrangements. You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active. Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure, humor and joie de vivre is essential. Private accommodations are available at onset.

WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!

What he says...what a "reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active" reads...

I'm looking for the right woman
I am a loser that only has dated fat ugly old tarts, with wrinkled tummies

to join me this winter cruising the Bahamas on my Gemini 105 catamaran.
That's not really a real boat..is it??? It's one of those handicap floating things called cats

I'll be leaving SE FL around New Year's and returning Mid-April
Until the IRS cools down..besides it's only a few days sailing, ahaam motoring..but I am so dumb I'll get lost 3 times..

and ideally would like someone to join me for the entire trip but will entertain other arrangements.
I need a girl that I can spy on while masturbating frantically, because I am really a loser, and sex is scarce...besides my hands hurt...

You must be reasonably bright, intelligent and attractive, physically fit and active.
comparing with this loser, any one in the World really qualifies...even my dog...

Prior sailing experience is not necessary but a sense of adventure,
We'll motor...it's a cat after all

humor and joie de vivre is essential.
Joie de vivre???? What the hell....not only loser, but a French loser...

Private accommodations are available at onset.
With web cams built in??

Hey Mister-bator....this is sailnet....BEAT IT...BUZZ OF..not date.net

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Gui-

Good thing Cam exempted first time posters of the "Seeking hot chick" variety from the "Be Nice to N00bs" ban threat. :)

·
1,000 Posts
This is not a newbie...It's PREDATOR...and treated as such in my book....

Guys like this post looking for easy cheap sex, as well as kids and other attrocities..

Have sailnet ban me..I don't care...I'll hunt down predators....as long as I live..

Beside..note one thing...have you noticed they are allways Captain something???

If you are really a Captain with decency and style..no need to tell you're a Captain..it's the uniform fishing hook...

LOSER BEAT IT

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Hey GUI, I'm on your side...

·
Banned
58 Posts
reasonably bright? really?

this is the best part .. Captain BS like "reasonable" bright one's .. not TO bright , that is always trouble .. He like to play safe .. just a "bit" smart , perhaps with a recent lobotomy , That would be the best isn't so Dear Steve , Captain ..or what ever you call yourself ?.. what kind a captain By the way ? 100 Ton of BS ..? why don't you tell Us ? Captain ... you are not only a looser , but a dumb one .. "no sailing experience need it ? so who going to sail that tub? you with your room temp IQ ? you never make it pass New River

Gu you way to kind to this guy !

·
Leap! The net will appear
234 Posts
Sailchick-

Don't encourage him... some people just don't have a clue...
SD...

I know, but just couldn't resist. I can't believe this guy would think there is some intelligent, attractive woman out there that would do more than scoff and laugh (as I did).

Complete douchebag.

Get a life, Stevie...

·
Banned
58 Posts
GIU sorry for GU

OK OK..GUI..I have come to learn to accept...but GU??????

GU????

GU??????????????

IT'S GIU DAMN IT!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
this is the perfect example when less is not more ... sorry GIU

non the less Capt.Stevie has nothing to say defending his "legitimate" post

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Actually, I think GU is pretty good... :) We should all start calling him GU... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lighten Up!

Pardon me for offending your delicate sensibilities.
The fact of the matter is that I have a great boat and am looking for someone to share the fun. As I'm in an occupation that doesn't allow for much social interaction I'm reduced to casting a line in these murky waters and hoping for the best.
And no, the somewhat bright need not apply. I value my personal space, as I'm sure you do, and am particular with whom I share it.
As far as private accommodations, if you actually cruise then you know space is at a premium and as I'm ultimately not looking for a platonic sailing buddy but am cognizant of reality, I figured this option reflects a workable compromise at the "onset."
And, yes, I've tried most of the traditional dating sites. My experience is that most respondents there are looking to nest. I'm just looking for someone who wants to go play in the Bahamas for the winter. If you have any constructive suggestions I'd love to hear them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, what a bunch of evil minded clowns. So let me get this right, I placed my post in the crew wanted section, made my requirements as succinct, and yes they are my requirements and if you don't like them TS, and to the point as possible, and now all you sailor wanna-be's have got your panties all in a bunch over it. And you call me a loser??? And bye-the-way, if you're not posting for crew, or looking to crew, just what are you doing here anyway...

·
1,000 Posts
Wow, what a bunch of evil minded clowns. So let me get this right, I placed my post in the crew wanted section, made my requirements as succinct, and yes they are my requirements and if you don't like them TS, and to the point as possible, and now all you sailor wanna-be's have got your panties all in a bunch over it. And you call me a loser??? And bye-the-way, if you're not posting for crew, or looking to crew, just what are you doing here anyway...
Uhhhhh you're a tough man huh???

Like to beat women too??? Clowns?? Evil minded???

Wanna be sailors??? We're pretty much all monhull sailors..you're the one sailing a Cat....

I see you have a feisty attitude..with punch lines too...must be a bad bad bad man...

OK...I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt when you came back and explained...

But after the last post..

Here is an optinon for you...you lonely man....

perhaps better suited for you?? These are pretty dumb...

And this one will give you a run for your money..has no holes!!!!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts