SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all thoses who have trouble with the head constantly smelling, we discovered a product that virtually eliminates the odor. It's called "The Gonzo Odor Eliminator. You just hang it in the head and after 4 to 8 hours, no odor. Cost $5. It is supposed to last for 8 to 19 months then you just rejuvenate it by putting it in direct sunlight for 6 hours and your good for another 8 months.

·
10,851 Posts
my head smelled quite a lot so I used HEAD and SHOULDERS, and now wow, also no dandruff.

I will however try your recommendation....if you tell me where to buy it, traveling soon to the US!!!

·
Thanks Courtney.
3,954 Posts
Does it look like one of those little pine trees??? Do you have to install a rear view mirror to hang it from??? (Could be scarry in the head!)

·
10,851 Posts
my aunt Mathilda's head also smelles a lot, so when are sailing we make her use a plastic bag in her hair.

The amount of dead fish around here decreases also.

here is aunt mathilda, she is inbound to meet T and his lake!!

My question is does it have to be a regular rear view mirror or can I just hook the pine tree in the door knob???

By the way we don't have door knobs.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doesn't mask the odor it like a pine tree deodorizor, eliminates it. It is supposed to be hung so a rearview mirror might help or you could hang it around your Aunt Mathildas neck G

·
10,851 Posts
ebs001 said:
It doesn't mask the odor it like a pine tree deodorizor, eliminates it. It is supposed to be hung so a rearview mirror might help or you could hang it around your Aunt Mathildas neck G
What about in her galsses???:D :D :D

Gotta go sleep, too late!!!! comeback tomorrow for some more fun!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Try using vinegar in the head (toilet, not your Aunt) at least once a month and that will help keep the odours away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts