SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Mermaid Hunter
5,666 Posts
Reaction score
I need an ASA 104 certificate to bareboat for 1 week in Croatia next September.
Testing out is the right answer. You may find that working with a sailing school is the best way to find an ASA instructor to work with you on your own boat. Give Sailtime, Annapolis Sailing School, and MD School for Seamanship a call and lay out your desires. Can't hurt, might help.

Good luck.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.