SailNet Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to be able to see the links and websites as well as all the other posts. So will have to be annoying for a while, sorry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just want to be able to see the links and websites as well as all the other posts. So will have to be annoying for a while, sorry.

·
Old enough to know better
4,346 Posts
Well guess being a member that long without making any posts you must really think about your words! And I hope your not a novelist, :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all and no I am not a novelist by any means. I don't even talk very much, kind of a shy individual. I do love sailing even though it is mostly day sailing around the bays here. Hey, one more post.

·
Bring On The Wind
281 Posts
Welcome to sailnet, be careful with this post thing it can be addictive. Tell us a little more about yourself, what kind of boat do you sail, how long have you been sailing, etc. Get to 10 posts and show us some pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I sail a Hunter 25.5 solo, therefore no photos sailing. On a whim I bought a 16' Chrysler Lone Star. I checked the internet about how to rig. Fiddled around with it and raised the mainsail, the wind took hold and away I went, that is when I fell love with sailing. MY hubby does not like to sail but he does support me in my recreational therapy.

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
Welcome MysticWind.

You don't need a certain amount of posts to SEE links or other posts, only to post your own.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Backloop1, I would love to get over that way, I have heard good things about Fairhope. But with full time job, family obligations, and being an "old broad", it is difficult to get away that long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts