SailNet Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, my name is Alex. i just got my first boat and am so excited to start working on her. shes a Bristol 22, needs work inside and a little outside. i am hoping i will be able to get information from a lot of people here. also i have looked for information online but not much on the Bristol 22. if anyone knows a good site with great information, it would be appreciated.

thank you,
Alex Tseytin

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the Net, Alex.:) You came to the right place to learn more than you thought possible about sailing and sailboats. One good place to start might be to go to the very top of the page where it says 'SEARCH SAILNET:' and enter 'Bristol 22' in the white blank. It will connect with any previous traffic on the net relating to your boat. Also, if you go to the 'SailNet Community' heading just below the SEARCH SAILNET heading, you will find threads (sticky threads) on all the ways to make SailNet work best for you.

Finally, as you already know, just starting a thread with a specific question will either result in a solution or a pathway to the solution. Anyway, welcome to the party. Have a great time.:thewave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts