SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not new to sailing, but am new to this community. I started racing one design (Fireball #3896) a while ago. With experience (see age and I don't heal as fast as I used to)I have mellowed and now am teaching my sons how to sail with a Macgregor 26s. From what I have seen in some of the postings just mentioning a Mac 26 stirs up debate. I am new to the relaxed sail with a cold libation or hot meal available on request and I think I could really get to like it. I plan to develop my cruising skills with help and advice from the sailnet community, with my goal being sailing off into the sunset when I stop working for $ and start working for me (see retired). Thanks, Chef R

·
Courtney the Dancer
3,971 Posts
Welcome to Sailnet. Don't take the Mac bashing too seriously, you've got a boat and you are out on the water, what else matters-eh?

John

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
We are glad to have you with us.

Where in Canada are you from (eh?)

David

·
19,489 Posts
Always glad to see another Canuck on Sailnet.. welcome. Nobody here will bash your MacS - just don't go to the darker side with the Mac 26M or X!!;) :)

I imagine your Mac feels like a cruise ship after your "flip-over-in-a-hearbeat" Fireball!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts