SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and wanted to come here to introduce myself. My name is Clay and i'm currently finishing up an undergraduate degree on the Michigan side of the U.S./Canadian border.

I'm also a travel writer, however, and I enjoy spending my free time exploring the world and doing things I haven't don't yet! This includes sailing :cut_out_animated_em

I'm a beginner with no real boating experience and the extent of my salt water experience (I'm a Michigan guy, remember) is stepping into the North Sea. Due to this depressing fact and perhaps because i'm a little bit obsessed with Jack Sparrow i'd like to set sail on a small crew this summer around June, July, and maybe the first part of August. I'm a fit guy and capable of learning quickly, with a passion for whatever I dig myself into.

I'd love to get to meet everyone on this site and learn from the experts, so I look like less this :boat : and more like this :2 boat:

·
Daniel - Norsea 27
1,258 Posts
Welcome to the Sail Nut group.

There's plenty of info on various topics in the archive. Be sure to search through them. The research you do now could pay off later. Best of luck to you and have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts