SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

196 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the boat went in the water today and ended up coming right back out. The flexible pipe that connects to the glasses through hull that carries the braided stainless line must have dried out and cracked over winter and started to pee water into my Bilge.

Won't be a hard job for me to fix it I was just wondering what type of hose to use to replace it?

Btw the boat is an Irwin 28
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.