SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
S/V Lilo, Islander 32
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have an odd request...

I need a little help from someone with a copy of Harold Payson's "Build the New Instant Boats" book.

I am currently in Cobo San Lucus with my family on a one year cruise of mexico. Last week we lost our dingy, a wonderful Spindrift nesting dingy we built. After looking for replacements we decided just to build a new dingy in a hurry, (5 days hopefully) and settled on Bolgers Nymph design, although we will widen it by a foot known as Raulph's Nymph or something as we need the extra carrying capacity.

I have the book at home and have build the Windsprint from it, so I bought another electronic copy since it's not available here. All is good EXCEPT the page with the measurements for the frames didn't scan well and I can't read it! I'm hoping someone here has a copy and can scan it - photograph it - write it down or something and send it to me. We're on a tight timeline as we are in a marina and have use of a small bit of space for this crazy build.

BTW, if you want to follow along on the build progress you can do so here...

http://svlilo.com

A new dingy, 5 days, $500 dollars, in Cabo San Lucas. This is a bit nuts.

·
S/V Lilo, Islander 32
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up! My normal browser (Chrome) had no issues, so I didn't notice, but IE did. *Should* be fixed now. I hate that sort of thing, can't believe it was MY site this time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts