SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow sailors!

I own a Dehler 41DS, and I need to do a refit. Can you give me some hints of where to do it?
Thank's

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Hi, Welcome to Sailnet!:)

Hopefully you will get some good replies to your question. It would be helpful if you could provide more details about where the boat is located, where you hope to take it for the refit, and what sort of projects you anticipate for the refit.

Good luck!

P.S. I removed your duplicate post from the other sub-forum. It can get confusing when multiple threads on the same topic are running simultaneously.;)

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Welcome to Sailnet. I'd highly recommend you read this POST to help you get the most out of sailnet. I'd point out that more information will get you better responses than less... and that the current location of the boat and types of work you want done are the MINIMUM that are needed for anyone to make a good recommendation. Also, are you planning on DIY or paying the yard to do all the work.... that makes a big difference too, as many yards do not allow DIY anymore.

PS. JRP, clear out your PMs... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Details

My apologies, i'm new at these forum's.

Here it goes the missing details. I hope I can get some help on this. I'm also sorry but I'm not familiared with the words and expressions in english, so forgive me for using common translation. I hope I can make myself clear.

My boat is anchored in Lisbon, Portugal.

What I need to be done is the following:

New deck
Water entries at the lockers and at the windows of the deck salon.
Electrical system (12V/220)
Anchor winch's hardware
New electronics
Water system
To upholster the interior

I do not know a place in Portugal to have this done, and I'm looking for yard work.
I'm available to take my boat to Spain or France if necessary.

Thank you for your help fellows!

·
Arf!
609 Posts
I suggest you send a PM (private mail) to Giulietta on this set of forums. He is very knowledgeable about boat construction, and he lives in Lisbon.

Your list is a very ambitious one, especially if you have to pay for all of this work.

Good luck ..

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I suggest you send a PM (private mail) to Giulietta on this set of forums. He is very knowledgeable about boat construction, and he lives in Lisbon.

Your list is a very ambitious one, especially if you have to pay for all of this work.

Good luck ..
Yes, definitely follow this advice. Giulietta is your man for a refit in Portugal. He is very knowledgeable and is plugged-in to the boatbuilding and sailing community in your area.

You will need 10 posts before you can use our "Private Message" system. You can make some extra posts in our "Off Topic" section, where there is a "Song Thread". You can post gibberish (nonsense) to that thread to boost your post count. Once you get to 10 posts, you can send a Private Message to Giulietta.

You can also find Giulietta at his sailing website, Anything Sailing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts