SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am trying to locate a Marcon 22 Striker, built in the 80s by Marine Construction of Southampton England.
I would like to find a completed vessel or as much info about one as possible.
Any help warmly welcomed

Rgds
Kev

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don''t know about a 22 striker, but I did see a marcon 24 trident on yatchworld.com the other day. you might also want to try, boattraderonline.com between the 2 they have about 100,000 boats for sale. hope you find what you need.

john

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have a Macon Striker 22. I bought last Sept 2001. I am in the process of renovating it for this comming season. You are correct they were built by Marine Construction here in the UK. Should you require any pics digital or scanned brochures I can supply, unfortunately dont know the whereabouts of any for sale.....But as I am based in the UK any over here would be no good to you anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Roa Is

My father has just bought a Marcon 22 Striker in partnership with a friend which they are hoping to renovate. I notice you suggest that you have brochures relating to the boat which you could scan & send. We would be grateful for anything you have. Please email to [email protected]

Thanks

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts