SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time caller here. Registered specifically to get more info on H28's as I hope to have a boat in next few years and this one popped up on various searches. I am wondering how comfortable they are for long cruises, say Fla to Virgin, etc. Headroom? Sea kindly? Easy to single hand? It seems there are many variations on the original design, including the dog house which obviously improves space below deck. BTW, how do you fit a dinghy on board with the doghouse? Thanks for anyone's comments about their experience with this boat.

· Registered
6 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am wondering how comfortable they are for long cruises, say Fla to Virgin, etc. Headroom? Sea kindly? Easy to single hand? It seems there are many variations on the original design, including the dog house which obviously improves space below deck. BTW, how do you fit a dinghy on board with the doghouse? Thanks for anyone's comments about their experience with this boat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.