SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone has been doing well. I have a LOT of PMs which I have not even opened. I have been gone for a while. Sorry... Much of it was doc's orders.

The concussion? Better but the same. I have learned to avoid things like tv, movies, or anything that has a lot of visual stimulus. If I do, I do pretty well.

I know many of you may have reached put to me. My apologies for not reaponding. Have not been on here in a while. Lots to tell... And looking forward to it.

Best to everyone.

Brian

·
2,447 Posts
Brian,
If have to avoid computers and simply spend time with family by the water - well that does have some upsides :D

Feel better,
Jim

·
Old as Dirt!
3,491 Posts
Brian--

It is very good to hear from you. We hope your convalescence continues to go well and that the boys and your (much) better half are well, healthy and happy and that you all had a good Holiday Season. We have missed your wit and wisdom here abouts but, frankly, you haven't missed much. And, not using a computer--just an adding machine with a very bad attitude anyway--isn't such a great loss in the Grand Scheme n'any case. Take care and keep healing...

Cheers,

The Whole Crew of svHyLyte!

·
Administrator
Beneteau 393
9,586 Posts
Hi Brian, great to hear you are on the mend.

I avoid things like TV and Movies too! For that I wuld need a whole new electrical system. But I am off to the bar for some visual stimulation ;)

Maybe just start reading a few posts each day... It gets addictive.

:)

Mark

Reactions: chall03

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Nice to even read a single post from you. Let's us know you are thinking of SNers. Know we think of you and hopefully you will not just be grilling but looking for railmeat as well :).

·
Super Fuzzy
17,132 Posts
So good to see the prodigal returned. We've thought a lot about you in your absence. Only some of it libelous.

Reactions: chall03

·
Registered
634 Posts
Sorry to hear the challenges remain but having a strategy to manage is good progress... Praying complete relief is around the corner...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.