SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear SailNet People,

I need to post just one more message before I can get to send a PM. This is it. For a nice multimedia presentation about my sailing experience go to my website of just click in the link in this sentence:

Here is a sailing resume that I hope will induce boat owners to invite me aboard.

Cheers,

Bob

·
Tartan 27' owner
5,238 Posts
Welcome Bob.
As a back sliding IT worker I had limited success getting your sailing resume .wmv to play on my clunky Dell desktop I am sad to say. Perhaps you could enter some of your sailing CV on your profile at Sailnet. There is only room for a brief outline but some of us do check each others profiles.
I have been able to get sails on several peoples boats by monitoring sailnet's Crew Wanted section. I hope you find the same to be true.
Are you currently boatless?
Cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the Microsoft .wmv format

Hi again,

Just got this message after my last post. What version of the OS are you running on the Dell? When I get your e.mail address I will send you the text and pictures from the .wmv file as a Word .doc file.

Bob

Welcome Bob.
As a back sliding IT worker I had limited success getting your sailing resume .wmv to play on my clunky Dell desktop I am sad to say. Perhaps you could enter some of your sailing CV on your profile at Sailnet. There is only room for a brief outline but some of us do check each others profiles.
I have been able to get sails on several peoples boats by monitoring sailnet's Crew Wanted section. I hope you find the same to be true.
Are you currently boatless?
Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.