SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I am a big fan of sailing although I own a motor cruiser. I guess you can't always have everything you want hey... I went to sea scouts as a youngster where we learned to sail dinghies and skiffs and I fell in love with it from then.

Anyway I hope to have some entertaining reading and hopefully will get to know a few of you.

Dan

·
Picnic Sailor
Moody 425
2,153 Posts
From one aussie to another, welcome to Sailnet Mate. Now put your Riviera on the market, get yourself a real boat, and give me a call to let me know when we are going out.

Meanwhile If I do see you in an anchorage and the wine has gone warm again in my ridiculous excuse for an icebox, would I be able to row over and pop it in your freezer for a bit??? Perhaps while I am waiting for it to chill I could also use your shower, and catch a DVD or two?? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, thanks guys.

I guess that was exactly the response I expected.

If you see me out on the water you are welcome to use my fridge any time =)

I think I will have to get a sailing boat just so I can fit in ;-)

Dan

·
Picnic Sailor
Moody 425
2,153 Posts
Man, we even have people on here who laughingly call themselves sailors but get around in RV's.

Your definitely welcome, More than a couple of stinkboat owners on here....Sorry I couldn't help however getting in an early dig :)

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
From one aussie to another, welcome to Sailnet Mate. Now put your Riviera on the market, get yourself a real boat, and give me a call to let me know when we are going out.

Meanwhile If I do see you in an anchorage and the wine has gone warm again in my ridiculous excuse for an icebox, would I be able to row over and pop it in your freezer for a bit??? Perhaps while I am waiting for it to chill I could also use your shower, and catch a DVD or two?? :)
Dude, you're such a mooch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts