SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my first "big" boat and joined your great community! I have been reading your forum posts for months and last weekend I picked up my 1980 Pearson Pilothouse 36! I will hopefully be moving aboard in the next few months after a few preliminary projects! Hope all is well with everyone and any advice to a newbie liveaboard will be gladly recieved!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! I actually will be here in Beaufort for at least the next 6 months! I have much to do before the seasons change and hope to be at least a part time live aboard within the next couple months! I will probably stay in the general area for a while as I have some more marine classes to take at the college here... (just completed the outboard mechanic cert. course). next will be the ABYC electrical and then who knows. Hope to learn a lot from everyone's experiences here on Sailnet and might even run into some of you at any of Beufort's great bars!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.