SailNet Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still gettin his sea legs
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I discovered sailing about 3 months ago, and I'm totally hooked :)

In the past 3 months I've been sailing with my wife and some friends on their boat, a First Class 8 called "Buzaranha". Got started with nice, calm sailing in the late summer, and recently "graduated" to 25Kts gusts of the freezing wind we've been getting here... what a rush! :D

Now I just want to learn, learn, learn... by doing, of course!

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Hello all!

I discovered sailing about 3 months ago, and I'm totally hooked :)

In the past 3 months I've been sailing with my wife and some friends on their boat, a First Class 8 called "Buzaranha". Got started with nice, calm sailing in the late summer, and recently "graduated" to 25Kts gusts of the freezing wind we've been getting here... what a rush! :D

Now I just want to learn, learn, learn... by doing, of course!
Welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Welcome aboard Pmoreira,

You can learn a lot on Sailnet and have fun also. There is a guy from your country on here that goes by the name Giulietta. What ever you do don't post your photo or he will have fun with it.

What do you mean "freezing wind" in Portugal? Good luck sailing.

·
1,000 Posts
Moreira,

bem vindo a bordo,

estes gajos aqui sao uns porreiracos...se queres andar a vela aparece em Cascais...ha mais um que vou levar em breve, e se quiseres podes vir tambem. Procura o veleiro Giulietta em Cascais

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Giulietta,

Obrigado pelo convite!
Pelo que já vi por aqui, é um barco lindo. Um dia desses aceito, porque os donos do Buzaranha nem sempre estão por cá...

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Já estive a devorar os videos, que já me deram algumas ideias para experimentar na próxima saida que fizer... e algumas que teriam sido úteis na última saida para amansar o barco um bocadinho...

·
Registered
702 Posts
They have a secret code theyre talking about you guys right in front of you ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Welcome aboard and dont listen to giu...he'll brainwash you

·
Wish I never found SN!
2,116 Posts
Welcome to the asylum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts