SailNet Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Paul,
While we don't have snow on the ground in North Alabama, I aswell am ready for warmer temps!! I'm still trying to get used to this climate again after being the Carib for three years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome Paul,
I'm new to Sailnet myself. My wife and I are going to a wedding in Victora in Aug so will have my first chance to see your neck of the woods. Looking forward to it. I sail Lake Ontario so we're on the hard till April. My wife and I brought a 02' Tartan 3700 home last season so have lots to keep me busy till launch.
Fair Winds
Gary

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Welcome to the folks from up north in BC.

Of course, speaking of Victoria, some how the old radio add of the 70's and into maybe the 90's went thru my head.......

"welcome to victoria, on the princess Margarete" I do not think I spelled margaret correct......but anywho!

Marty

·
19,485 Posts
Welcome to another fellow Lower Mainlander!! If you've lurked here a while you'll know that details and pics of your boat are now required..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hurrah Vancouver!

Hello!

I'm new here as well and live in the West End.

I was down at the Seattle show on the weekend - there's something somewhat disconcerting looking for a small cabin cruiser in the snow!

·
Registered
29 Posts
welcome from a neighbor accross the border...

went sailing two days ago...it is actually warmer out on the water when we get those outflow winds. course the water is much warmer than the air then. heat?

would be a good idea. snow on deck is actually insulation.

tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts