SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member here. Looking forward to learn more about the cruising and live-aboard lifestyles.

I'm a professional mariner who recently retired from the Coast Guard after 22 years of service and with nearly 15 years of sea time. Currently working in the oilfield service business.

I've a fair amount of experience in a variety of small sailing vessels, but I've only sailed sailing vessels sporadically over the past 20 years or so; mainly crewing for friends and acquaintances with a couple of charters here and there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you could provide lots of valuable information based on your qualifications. Look forward to your inputs.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sounds like you might be ready for the next step....OWNERSHIP? This is a good place to gather information. Some of the fellas here have so much info you would think they have a hard drive. I don't know how they remember it all.......i2f

·
Reformed powerboater
26 Posts
Welcome Kurt! Welcome to SailNet; a sincere thank you for your sacrifice and service - and Semper Paratus brother!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts